PMR Companies offers a variety of property management services to enhance the profitability of each community and achieve the owner’s goals and objectives as outlined in the business plan for each asset. PMR’s capable and industry knowledgeable corporate team members offer a variety of frontline services including but not limited to:
- Planning, directing and overseeing daily operations of each owned and fee managed multi-family community within each divisional region.
- Coordinating onsite staffing to include recruiting, hiring, training and development of cohesive management teams.
- Hands-on computer and selected software training to ensure proper adherence and compliance to owner’s needs and reporting requirements.
- Developing and administering of annual budgets, income forecast preparation and cost projections per property.
- Monitoring all aspects of leasing, marketing, cash flow management, collections, reports and record management for each asset.
- Sourcing and qualifying vendors and suppliers and negotiating sales and lease agreements to ensure the best products and services for each community/owner.
- Conducting property inspections and internal systems audits to ensure quality pricing and service levels.
- Monitoring and maintaining occupancy levels, facilitating rate increases, and developing appropriate marketing strategies to maximize each property’s bottom line.
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining property management policies and procedures within each PMR managed community.
In addition to day-to-day property management, PMR Companies offers all potential and existing clients with the following additional services:
- State-of-the-art accounting and financial reporting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. (As warranted by owner’s objectives)
- Detailed due diligence and inspections of prospective new asset acquisitions.
- Coordination and project supervision of major project renovations and construction build outs on newly acquired or existing projects.
- Detailed written analytical/property condition reports to facilitate any future property disposition or acquisition.